Hey guys! I wanted to share a few of my favorites lately. With Valentine’s Day and Spring around the corner, I have been loving all things pale pink as well as simple, glowing makeup looks. Come join me over on Pinterest where I’ve been pinning these things as well as fashion, hair, beauty, travel, quotes, and more!
Here are five of my favorites lately:
1. Favorite Valentine... How cute is this? Coffee is our love language around here!
2. Favorite App… A Color Story by the girls over at A Beautiful Mess is such a fun app to play around with! I love all the filters and editing tools!
3. Favorite Verse… Esther is probably my favorite Bible character/story. I saw a print of this verse that I want to hang in our house!
4. Favorite Makeup Item… A limited edition Becca x Jaclyn Hill highlighting palette came out for the holidays and it’s perfection! (My favorite of the three colors, Champagne Pop is now a stand-alone permanent item!)
5. Favorite Nail Color… Also pictured below, I got this pale pink manicure done the other day and love it! My sweet husband called me up Wednesday morning and said that he set up a nail appointment for me. What a nice surprise:)
Do you have a favorite verse or beauty item lately? How about a favorite clothing piece? Let me know in the comments! Have a sweet Valentine’s Day! xo. <3