I never used to try anything new in the beauty department, because if I’m honest, I didn’t even know where to begin. But once I learned more about different products and became a little more adventurous, I found some great new items that I use on a daily basis!
I’ve tried a lot of new products, especially within the last few months, because – #1 – Being subscribed to the beauty subscription service, Ipsy (which I highly recommend!), I receive a bag of makeup products every month… #2 – e.l.f. cosmetics has been so generous and they’ve sent a lot of the products my way… and #3 I’ve recently become a member of Influenster and have had the chance to receive and review products for free (check it out – it’s open to everyone!) So today I want to share some of my favorite beauty and makeup items that I’ve been loving over the last few months!
1. Doucce Boombastic Lash Volumizer Mascara – I received a big sample size of this mascara in one of my Ipsy bags. I had never heard of the brand before, but wow, this is one of the best mascaras I’ve ever tried! It provides so much volume and length to your lashes! It’s sooo good!
2. Beam Team Hydrate + Glow – This product was sent to me from Influenster to try out. They sent several products from the new Edit line by Lauder. From that box, the Beam Team has been my favorite product so far. I use it under my foundation and it provides such a pretty glow to your skin!
3. e.l.f. Mad for Matte Eyeshadow Palette – If you’re looking for a good, neutral eyeshadow palette at a great price, look no further! I can get a full eye look from this one palette which has all matte shadows! The shades are nice and pigmented and blend so well!
4. e.l.f. Daily Hydration Moisturizer – Have you tried any of e.l.f.’s skincare products? I had never tried them before but am loving them so far! I’m especially loving the Daily Hydration Moisturizer. Recently I’ve been using this not only as my morning moisturizer, but it also works great as a primer under foundation as well. The formula is super smooth!
5. Dirty Little Secret Cosmetics Illuminating Baked Highlighter in Bellisima – Another gem of a product that I got in an Ipsy bag. It has such a pretty sheen to it! I use a big brush to apply this overtop my blush! Yay for glowy skin!
6. e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Satin Lipstick – I have three different colors in this satin lipstick and they are all so pretty! They glide on so smooth and the colors are gorgeous! The color, Touch of Pink, is the perfect everyday color, and the color, Touch of Nude, has quickly become one of my new favorite lipsticks!
7. ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip in Alyssa – I had been dying to try some lip products from ColourPop since I’ve heard so much about them! I purchased several different colors in different finishes. I bought this Ultra Satin lip color in Alyssa – a color created by YouTuber, Kathleen Lights. Not only is the color really pretty, I was blown away by the staying power – it stays on my lips all day!
8. Benefit Cosmetics Ka-BROW! in Deep – A sample size of this product was sent in last month’s Ipsy bag. I’ve heard so much about Benefit’s brow products and was excited to finally try one! I am definitely a fan of this! It’s simple to use and the formula is great!
9. Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes – I’ve tried several different brands of makeup removing wipes and so far these are my favorite! Some brands of wipes irritated my skin or kind of stung my under eye area. These Simple wipes are so soft and gentle on your skin!
Those are a few of my current favorites – what have you been loving lately? I love hearing new suggestions! Oh and here’s a little heads up – make sure to come back next Friday for a surprise (umm, hello giveaway!). You won’t want to miss it! You can subscribe to my blog over on my side bar or down below – you will only receive emails notifying you when new posts go live so you won’t miss a thing! And as always, if you guys ever have any suggestions for posts you would like to see on my blog, definitely let me know! I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas! xo.