Today I wanted to share an overview of what I received in my POPSUGAR Must Have Box this month! POPSUGAR kindly sent this box to me so that I could share my thoughts with you all! The items in the box are PERFECT for fall! With an overall value of over $145.00, this box is very well-rounded and exceeded my expectations!
In case you’ve never heard of it before, POPSUGAR’s Must Have Box is a monthly subscription box that is filled with full-sized products. Products included in the box can be anything from beauty, food, fashion, and lifestlye items. Each box is valued at over $100 and is delivered to you monthly for $39.95. You can check out all the details HERE. Also I’m super excited because POPSUGAR is offering you guys $5 off your first box! Just use the code SHOP5. (This code never expires).
So let’s get into this month’s box:
1. JACK & LUCY Bicoastal Wide Brim Hat ($58 Value) This hat is the perfect accessory for fall! I love that it’s black and can be worn with so many different outfits! This is probably my favorite item in the box!
2. SMITH & CULT Lip Lacquer in The Warning ($22 Value) Fall is the perfect time for a nice, bold red lip! This lip color has a glossy, sheer finish.
3. BRIOGEO Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask ($36 Value) I’m really looking forward to trying out this product and hydrating my hair! My hair could definitely use a deep conditioning treatment!
4. NCLA Mani-ER Tool Kit ($16 Value) The perfect little kit to have with you on the go! This is super practical and will definitely be going into my purse or in my car!
5. FLINT Lint Roller ($9.99 Value) Another nifty little tool to have with you on the go!
6. THE GLUTEN FREE BITES Dark Chocolate Coconut Bites ($4.99 Value) Vegan, gluten-free, and non-dairy, these high-protein treats are actually good for you, and I was pleasantly surprised how yummy they are!
I really do love this month’s box! The value of the items is high and there’s such a nice variety as well. What do you think about the #MustHaveBox ? Are you subscribed to this or any other monthly boxes? I’d love to know! Thanks so much for stopping by today! xo.