Whether it’s your husband, boyfriend, dad or brother, the guys in our life can be challenging to shop for. So to help a girl out, I’ve gathered some great gift ideas to give your man this Christmas – and they’re all under $50! Keep in mind that these items would make great stocking stuffers too! You can click on the products in the picture below to shop and get more details!
– Skullcandy Headphones – My husband loves Skullcandy! They are affordable and do a good job of canceling out outside noise.
– In-Shower Bluetooth Speaker – A hot item on Amazon right now! A portable, waterproof speaker that can suction to the side of your shower (and it’s under $20!).
– Solar Powered Power Bank – A back up charger for your phone, or other device. This solar powered battery charger comes with two USB ports and an LED light.
– Ozark Trail Tumbler Cup – Another popular item and a favorite of my brother’s! This tumbler has been compared to the Yeti, but comes at a fraction of the price (under $10!).
– Digital Luggage Scale – A must-have for the travel lover in your life! This small portable scale definitely comes in handy when packing your suitcase for a flight!
– Harry’s Shaving Gift Set – You can’t beat the quality of this shaving set for the incredible price of $14.99! The set includes one blade cartridge, one grip handle, one travel blade cover, one foaming shave gel, and one post shaving balm! Harry’s is a company that gives back to charities and interesting enough, has the same co-founder as Warby Parker glasses! And bonus – these shaving products are now being sold at Target!! Guys will appreciate the quality craftsmanship and modern convenience of these shaving products!
– Converse Sneakers – These cool Converse sneakers are currently 40% off with free shipping!!
– Fine- knit Sweater – This basic sweater is available in four colors and is on sale for $12.99!
I hope this gift guide was helpful and gave you some fun ideas for the guys in your life! Thank you to Harry’s for partnering up with me on this post. My husband has been loving his shaving set and gives it two thumbs up! Let me know if you have any other gift ideas! Thanks for stopping by today! xo.
Link ups: A Little Bit of Everything.